CORNER OF MANRESA ROAD AND KINGS ROAD, CHELSEA, LONDON SW3 6NA
Lightfoot Hall is situated just off the world-renowned Kings Road, in London's Chelsea neighborhood and is close to the Thames River, and Battersea Park. The Chelsea Library and Chelsea Sports Center are both within two minutes’ walk from the residence while Metrogate House and The Crofton are just 20 minutes away. Two underground stations (Sloane Square and South Kensington) are a short walk or bus ride away, as are the South Kensington area museums including the Natural History Museum, V & A Museum, and Science Museum.
King’s Road has been a hub of contemporary London pop culture for more than six decades. Perhaps most notably, this world famous street was the epicenter of “Swinging Sixties” London fashion, art and music. In the 70s, the area spawned the Punk Rock movement. Recently Sir Charles Saatchi moved the UK’s largest private contemporary art collection into the Saatchi Gallery, located a five minutes’ walk from Sloane Square underground station. Entrance to the Saatchi Gallery is free!
- Twin studios (with en suite bathroom), containing a microwave, mini fridge/freezer, and flat screen TV
- Each room contains a study desk and chair and is equipped with WiFi
- Communal modern kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bars, and stools
- Laundry facilities with washers and dryers
- Large common room
- 24/7 front desk, staffed by on-site security, management, and maintenance teams
- CCTV monitoring surveillance system
- Linen provided once a week
- Cleaned weekly
- Dedicated FIE Residence Life Supervisors (RLS)