FIE's extra-curricular calendar offers you the chance to get involved with amazing activities at a great price!
Our Student Life Team organizes a variety of activities throughout the year and there is something for everyone. With visits to top attractions, west end shows, sporting events and more, your spare time never looked so good!
Signing up through our subsidized extra-curricular calendar also gives you the chance to save money, with discounts on full price tickets or return travel included in the price.
We'll email you before you arrive with information on how to view the calendar. Registration for the activities will open after you arrive in London. Below you'll find details of how to sign up - we'll remind you of this during orientation.
The activities below are available to Spring Quarter 2018 and Spring Term 2018 students. Further information on each event can be found on our registration pages. Log in details for these pages will be emailed to you prior to arrival.
|London Eye||£15||Tues 3rd April||Attraction|
|Afternoon Tea||£20||Sun 9th April||Food & Drink|
|Fulham vs Brentford||£15||Sat 14th April||Sport|
|Aladdin||£25||Tue 17th April||Theatre|
|Wales Weekend||£240||Fri 3rd - Sun 5th May||Weekend Trip|
|Wicked||£25||Wed 16th May||Theatre|
|Harry Potter Studios||£30||Sun 20th May||Day Trip|
THINGS TO NOTE
- Activities are subject to change and may be cancelled if minimum numbers aren't reached
- There are no refunds (unless the activity is cancelled by FIE), but you can sell your space to another student if you can no longer attend
- Your academic and internship commitments come first - you will not be excused to attend an extra-curricular activity
- Information on the event e.g. ticket collection, directions, meeting points (if applicable) will be sent to you via email closer to the event date
- Although we do our best to have a similar offering for each intake, activities do vary throughout the year
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR ACTIVITIES?
1. Click 'Log In/Register' on the top right of this page, then enter your username and password*
2. Go to 'Booking' on the top left of this page then select 'Upcoming Events'
3. When you’ve found the activity that you want to sign up to, click on the event title to find out more, or simply click ‘Register’ to begin the sign up process
4. Click ‘Add More Events’ if you want to register for more activities, if not, click ‘Checkout’ and complete the payment form
*your username and password will be emailed to you prior to arrival
WHAT DO FORMER STUDENTS SAY?
“AMAZING. Wales weekend was by far my favorite. I could not stop talking about it upon returning from this trip. Met so many new people and had a wonderful time.”
“LOVED THEM! All were awesome and the discounts were worthwhile.”
“The seats for the shows were incredible and everything was presented at such a reasonable and affordable price. In the emails sent out, the guidelines were very clear in what students who registered for these extra–curricular had to do in terms of meeting places, times, and how to pick up tickets for shows.”