Student Global Leadership Conference Registration for Sponsored Participants
THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR STUDENTS AND NON-STUDENTS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAID FOR BY THEIR HOME INSTITUTION, FIE, OR OTHER SPONSORING BODY.
A RECORD OF STUDENTS USING THIS FORM WILL BE SENT TO THE HOME INSTITUTION.
FIE is committed to diversity and inclusivity. Please specify in the registration form if you have any accessibility requirements in order to access the conference.
All catered sessions will include a vegetarian option as standard. Please specify any supplementary dietary requirements in the registration form.
The conference is designed for:
- Current student leaders in graduate or undergraduate programs
- Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to learn more about leadership
- Anyone seeking inspiration and motivation from diverse leaders
About the conference:
- Engaging keynote and breakout sessions offer hands-on, interactive topics featuring unique stories and experiences.
- Sessions focus on giving participants practical examples and take-away tools for real-world implementation.
- The conference workbook provides participants a ‘study guide’ to use throughout the weekend.
- Programming presents aspects of leadership relevant to students currently studying abroad as well as U.K. students.
- Attendees will be invited to join the conference Facebook event which will provide pre-conference updates and post-conference networking opportunities.
- Presentations will be available online after the conference.
|Event Date||Apr 07, 2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Apr 09, 2017 6:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||Aug 02, 2016 1:00 am|
|Cut off date||Mar 25, 2017|