2019 Student Global Leadership Conference Registration for Non-Students
THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR NON-STUDENT CONFERENCE ATTENDEES INCLUDING PROFESSIONALS, ADVISORS, UNIVERSITY STAFF, AND CHAPERONES.
FIE is committed to diversity and inclusivity. Please specify in the registration form if you have any accessibility requirements in order to access the conference.
All catered sessions will include vegan-friendly options. Please specify any supplementary dietary requirements in the registration form.
The conference is designed for:
- Current student leaders in graduate or undergraduate programs
- Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to learn more about leadership
- Anyone seeking inspiration and motivation from diverse leaders
- Leadership London students
About the conference:
- Engaging keynote and breakout sessions offer hands-on, interactive topics featuring unique stories and experiences.
- Sessions focus on giving participants practical examples and take-away tools for real-world implementation.
- The conference workbook provides participants a ‘study guide’ to use throughout the weekend.
- Programming presents aspects of leadership relevant to students currently studying abroad as well as UK students.
- Attendees will be invited to join the conference Facebook event which will provide pre-conference updates and post-conference networking opportunities.
- Presentations will be available online after the conference.
Early Bird Discounted Price ends January 31, 2019!
We cannot offer refunds for cancellations however we will accept a replacement person to attend the conference upon notification.
|Event Date||Apr 05, 2019|
|Event End Date||Apr 07, 2019|
|Registration Start Date||Oct 15, 2018|
|Cut off date||Mar 31, 2019|
|Early Bird Discounted Price||£80.00(Until Jan 31, 2019)|
|Location||Royal Geographical Society|