There are many things to prepare for and organize before your departure from your home country to your study abroad location. Essential information will be communicated to your via your student portal and email after you are accepted to FIE.
In addition to any home-school preparation, students might have, pre-departure orientations on partner campuses are often conducted by a visiting FIE staff member. Students also have access to FIE pre-departure guides to help them with their preparation.
Entry to Ireland
Students are not required to have a visa to study in Ireland.
Entry to Jordan
- You will apply for your visa to enter Jordan while you are in London.
- FIE will advise you of any documentation you will need to bring with you prior to your arrival.
- You must possess a passport that is valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Jordan.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the immigration requirements for the London-Amman programme.
FIE/AMIDEAST will begin communicating with students via email following their acceptance on to the Amman program. This program is a partnership between FIE and AMIDEAST. You will receive the following information from FIE /AMIDEAST staff via email:
- FIE/AMIDEAST Welcome Email – includes info about flights, textbooks + FAQ’s.
- FIE Student Life Welcome Email.
- FIE & AMIDEAST Student Handbooks
- FIE Housing Information
- FIE & AMIDEAST Insurance Information
- Arrival Information